Inspired by the folks at milescrew, we are including videos of this year's Festivus Feats of Strength. What is Festivus?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
video #1- one of my favorite Sienfeild episodes. I love George's dad! Hilarious. Video#2- I used to love it when my kids would do this until they would choke me half to death! Video #3- I also liked swinging the kids off me onto the bed, they would just laugh and laugh! Video #4- I like the leg sweep you do to poor little Andrew! Now you have to teach him how to jump from the bed to you back when you are laying on the floor! That is a video I would love to see ;)
3 comments:
video #1- one of my favorite Sienfeild episodes. I love George's dad! Hilarious.
Video#2- I used to love it when my kids would do this until they would choke me half to death!
Video #3- I also liked swinging the kids off me onto the bed, they would just laugh and laugh!
Video #4- I like the leg sweep you do to poor little Andrew! Now you have to teach him how to jump from the bed to you back when you are laying on the floor! That is a video I would love to see ;)
Thanks for the vids, we love to see you guys!
Monkies jumpin on the bed One fell off and bumped his head
WHAT MONKIES U ALL ARE
Ahhhh...professional wrestler in training.
Post a Comment