Wednesday, March 18, 2009


Ella and Andrew Gymnastics from Ryan Breneman on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Anna said...

ANdrew is pretty good and it is so cute how Ella really watches and tries and did ok until they got a little more complicated and then it is like ok do you guys know how silly you look I will just sit here and look pretty! THen at the end her funny little run is cute.

Alicia said...

I can't get over that Ella just sits there and even tries to imitate the older kids! Joshua would be all over the place playing. I didn't realize Andrew took a class out there, and with Claire too. We used to go to the GCC on Friday mornings. Our kids take classes at The Little Gym now.

Anonymous said...

Little Pipi is so dang cute sitting there watching! How fun!! Andrew does a good job trying to do everything! Yeah!!!

Angela said...

Oh my goodness they are so cute. I love Ella's non-expressions.