This week's update on the remodeling progress. Please take our online poll to your right. Winner wins a free day of working with us.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's cool, is that the part of the house you guys had the renter? So now you will have the whole house to yourselves that's cool!! I love tall ceilings it adds so much!!!
I have done that work before and I am not about to vote lest I win (or would it be losing!!) Good video though. Wish you would have done that on the other part! About those lungs? DId you take the air purifier humidifier challenge?
3 comments:
That's cool, is that the part of the house you guys had the renter? So now you will have the whole house to yourselves that's cool!! I love tall ceilings it adds so much!!!
Yes - that is the part we were renting out. She has been gone for a while, and now we have plans for a big play room/school room!
I have done that work before and I am not about to vote lest I win (or would it be losing!!) Good video though. Wish you would have done that on the other part! About those lungs? DId you take the air purifier humidifier challenge?
Post a Comment