While Mommy's homeschooling program is a vigorous voyage through the halls of academia, Daddy's occasional guest-teaching experience explores the more creative side of learning...
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a Blog about our life.
3 comments:
Well, what can I say? Andrew is the new "Lord of the Dance" and Ella will do great in synchronized swimming! She could medal in a future Olympics!! But I will say that they are so cute and I can't wait to spend some time with them next summer!
How much do I love that your five-year old still uses a sippy cup?? Our Andrews can toast in sippy cups at their weddings. Hey, you don't want to get anything on that tux or they'll charge you extra!
We have that lovely Fridge Phonics...we even have the LOWERCASE LETTERS! Oooooooohhhhhh..
I think it is great that creative teaching comes into the picture. I can definitely tell that they are into it.
Post a Comment