This is a Blog about our life.
This is great!! Is that outside your house?? I'm a little concerned to see some Bobby moves by both of them....those Breneman genes sure are strong!!
NOW that is some rhythm Both of them were doing really pretty good. I love Ella's bow! Andrew looks like a little 50's dancer. Carie's comments are hilariuos too
HA!!!!!!!!!!! Yuuummmm...Macaroni Grill, right? (It's always about the food for me...)I love their moves. And how they ignored your request to hold hands. And how Ella tried to moon the camera w/her first bow. hee hee
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This is great!! Is that outside your house?? I'm a little concerned to see some Bobby moves by both of them....those Breneman genes sure are strong!!
NOW that is some rhythm Both of them were doing really pretty good. I love Ella's bow! Andrew looks like a little 50's dancer.
Carie's comments are hilariuos too
HA!!!!!!!!!!! Yuuummmm...Macaroni Grill, right? (It's always about the food for me...)
I love their moves. And how they ignored your request to hold hands. And how Ella tried to moon the camera w/her first bow. hee hee
Post a Comment