Please vote for your favorite dancer in the comments section below...
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How can any one choose between these two?? They are both so good! Sign them up for So You Think You Can Dance!!! But maybe Elle needs to loose some points for screaming and Andrew needs to loose some for pushing his sister! Then they are even again!....what can you do!
Ok so I think I totally agree with Carie I cracked up at your comment and yes it is genetic. We people just dont move like that in a rhythm. Now when did Ella go to ballroom dancing vs the hip swaying she was doing? What performers
3 comments:
How can any one choose between these two?? They are both so good! Sign them up for So You Think You Can Dance!!! But maybe Elle needs to loose some points for screaming and Andrew needs to loose some for pushing his sister! Then they are even again!....what can you do!
Ok so I think I totally agree with Carie I cracked up at your comment and yes it is genetic. We people just dont move like that in a rhythm. Now when did Ella go to ballroom dancing vs the hip swaying she was doing? What performers
I would call that the exclusionary shuffle.
Granddad
Post a Comment