Wednesday, April 19, 2006


Went Grocery shopping today with mom. This was my first official chore - to unload the groceries. The best part was dropping the cans - makes a really cool noise.


Take a minute and look at my pics here - you'll see that I can do anything and be incredibly cute. I also insisted on wearing this hat all day. Not really sure why.


Here, I dropped this one.


Mommy likes to eat Triscuits,
but I keep telling her that you can find that kind of thing in the yard.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

make sure to look at the grocery store link - it has a SWEET video attached.

Anonymous said...

cute kid, there, bro! funny how you write in his voice...... so, we found out that our next little "hon-ay" is gonna be a BOY! Henry Taylor is due in early October.... keep 'em comin'!

talk soon, dood!

AdidasOrange said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AdidasOrange said...

lol...loved the organic link

Drew, don't listen to it. Your daddy is still biased against that "sticks and twigs" food stuff.